“You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” — Jim Rohn
As Jim Rohn quoted,
“You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.”
but in my case, it can be improvised as,
“You are the average of the five people you watch most on social media platforms.”
Let’s just accept the truth that we don’t get enough time and opportunity to meet and greet people personally in our daily lives who can change our lives drastically due to some apparent excuses like our unscheduled routine and scheduled wasting of time.
And therefore, we head on to some social media platforms available such as Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for motivational and inspirational content and try to squeeze something out from there. Sometimes we get so influenced by these gentlemen that are so unreal and hard to describe. But today I am going to bring them in your spotlight too. Let’s get rolling !!!
5 nuggets about Gary Vaynerchuk:
- He is one of the best entrepreneurs of this modern era, undoubtedly.
- He is the chairman of VaynerX and the active CEO of VaynerMedia.
- Gary’s life ambition is the pursuit of buying the New York Jets.
- He has written some best-selling books like Crushing It, Crush It, The Thank You Economy, Jab Jab Jab Right Hook, and #AskGaryVee.
- What I learned from him — Self Awareness.
5 nuggets about Sandeep Maheshwari:
- He is one of the best businessman, motivator, photographer, and person.
- He talks about complicated things like life in a very easy to…